0 of 1 questions completed
Drag the old Anglo-Saxon place names down
to match up with the names we know today.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Drag the old Anglo-Saxon place names down to match the names we know today.
- Botle (Meaning Small Dwelling)
- Cileuuelle (Meaning field of the well)
- Alretune (Meaning Village with Alder trees)
- Uluentune (Meaning Wulfa's village)
- Stochestede (Meaning Toki’s stockade (secure village))
- Wauretreu (Meaning Tall moving Aspen trees)
- Spec (Meaning A wood)
- Waltone (Meaning Farmstead)